MiraZyme™ Odor Eliminator is a powerful blend of natural enzymes and microbes to remove odors caused by algae, bacteria, mold and more. McNett has identified, separated and reproduced a unique blend of 10 naturally occurring and highly adapted enzymes, microbes and other organic ingredients designed to identify and destroy odor.
MiraZyme is extremely versatile, quickly and effectively removing odor and organic debris from a wide variety of clothing, footwear, outdoor and sports gear, and more. Residues from MiraZyme are water and carbon dioxide-safe for the environment.
- get this great for Birthday or some made up holiday it makes the suit last allot long
1. Fill a sink, bathtub or large container with enough warm or cold water to submerge item.
2. Add 1⁄2 oz MiraZyme for 20 gallons of water and mix. Use 11⁄2 oz for a 55 gallon drum.
3. Unzip all garment and compartment zippers. Submerge item in solution, saturating inside and out.
4. Soak 5 minutes then remove.
5. DO NOT RINSE OR MACHINE DRY. Air dry item before use or storage.
NOTE: May darken some leathers. Test for
colorfastness before use.
FOR TENTS AND BIVY SACKS: Unzip doors and turn item inside out. Use 2 oz. MiraZyme in 20 gallons of water.
FOR STUBBORN OR SEVERE ODORS such as pet accidents, skunk spray, etc: Use approx. 1/2 oz. - 1 oz. per gallon.
STORAGE: Cap bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
1. Mix MiraZyme with water in a ratio of 1/2 oz. per quart of water.
2. Spray solution directly onto odor source, saturating item inside and out.
3. Air dry.